Two Screwdrivers (Adult Content)

One for the head, one for the heart.
One through an eye, the other between your ribs.
I hated your threats, your raised fists and the bruises covering my body.  Night after night you came, smelling of booze.  I ached.  I bled.  I was too scared to see a doctor, ashamed of my shredded innocense.  I hated you for making me your whore.

Coming home late you knocked me around and insulted me, then forced yourself into me.  I was scared and you were strong.  You assaulted me, then left me hurting and nauseated from the stench of blood, sweat and your rotten seed.
When finished you rose, muttering "You should be ashamed of yourself.  You're filthy and bloody."

Tonight was my breaking point.  You lay there in my bed, drunk and snoring.

The color drains from your face, and the screwdrivers protruding that way make me laugh nervously.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, daddy.  You're filthy and bloody."

I don't love you.  I won't miss you.


Another of my micro pieces that doesn't seem to have a home.  Thanks for reading, and apologies for any offense.

Comments

  1. Wow.
    Thanks for sharing that visceral piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to write stuff like this when I was a kid and watched my mom get beaten by my dad. That's a very tough read but I liked the way you wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very tough read and visceral, yet, some things that are in need of being Written. And you wrote this so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow......and I would love reading that book

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(Cruisin' on the) Beer B(l)oat

Are You Afraid of Dying?

Paying Tribute to What, I'm Not Exactly Sure