What I'm Reading Now

 "The Voices", by F.R. Tallis is creepy reinvention of the classic haunted house tale, and was difficult to put down once I cracked it open. 


Eerie responses to taped questions, unfathomable disappearances, baby monitor static and ghostly whisperings culminate in a clash between the here & now and the beyond in a frightful novel that'll give you goose bumps for sure.  Once again, a delightfully dark tale to please my palate.  I finished this one just now with barely enough time to complete my morning routine and head out the door for work, but it was well worth it.

Comments

  1. Not a book (or an author) I know. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like one I would enjoy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like creepy horror like this. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems our local library doesn't carry much of a "good" horror selection, unfortunately.

      Delete
  4. Looks great.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. Looking forward to the next one.

      Delete
  6. It’s fun to find a book you can’t put down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Bijoux. Sometimes once I'm immersed in a good novel I get lost, lose track of time, then end up running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get ready for work. Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Afraid of Dying?

(Cruisin' on the) Beer B(l)oat

Paying Tribute to What, I'm Not Exactly Sure